Aurora is pleased to announce that the company has been appointed by Rosebery and MakPower to carry out a range of detailed design activities and studies for a new 7.5MW STOR generation project. Aurora’s scope includes HV design, protection scheme design, development of the power system and interfaces to the DNO and the LV plant, main cable sizing calculations, protection coordination study, and development on the interconnection wiring diagrams and schematics. As well as providing ad hoc support for short circuit calculations, and earthing design.
The Hall Farm project is a complex plant, with many interfaces and coordination issues to be resolved, and Aurora look forward to helping our Clients complete the project on time.
Aurora provides the following key capabilities for clients:
- Power system design
- Concept design
- 11kV, 33kV and 132kV Grid connections
- Guidance on DNO connections
- Equipment specification
- Operation philosophies
- Contingency planning
- Protection scheme drawings
- Wiring schematic drawings
- Cable sizing calculations
- Preparation of cable schedules
- Substation design and layout
- GIS / Hybrid substation layout
- Open terminal (AIS) substation layouts
- Battery sizing
- UPS siziung and configuration
- Preparation of hazardous area drawings
- Cable routing drawings
- Standard installation drawings
- IEC 61850 architecture design
If you would like to speak to one of our highly experienced Electrical Design Engineers, please contact us.